1. Statement of Intent
Aquaterra Leisure needs to collect and use certain types of information about people with whom it deals in order to operate. From time to time whilst using our website and services, you will be required to submit information about yourself (e.g. name, e-mail address etc.) to receive or use services both on our website and in person. Storing personal details enables Aquaterra to provide you with the services you select.
Aquaterra Leisure regards the storing and correct treatment of personal information as very important to our successful operations. Whenever you provide such information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy and fully endorse and adhere to the Principles of Data Protection as enumerated in the Data Protection Act 1998. Aquaterra Leisure will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current internet best practice.
2. Submitting Personal Information
Information you provide to Aquaterra Leisure will be used to:
- Process online bookings.
- Keep you up-to-date with special offers and services.
- Send you information by letter, e-mail or to contact you by telephone
- Enhance your experience of the website by storing various configurable settings used to personalise the web site. You do not have to reset them each time you visit the site. The settings stored are Display Options.
- To support the use of Google Analytics within the site. This analytical tool collects standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information collected is about your use of the website (including your IP address) and is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate the use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Aquaterra Leisure will not use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Aquaterra Leisure nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
For more information on cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
4. Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. The IAB site tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
5. Access to your Personal Information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you to have any inaccuracies corrected, (we charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to Membership Services, Aquaterra Leisure, 1 - 11 Ironmonger Row Baths, Ironmonger Row, London, EC1V 3QF.
6. Users under 18 years
If you are under 18, please get your parent or guardians permission beforehand, whenever you provide personal information to this website or in person.
We do not disclose any data about you without your permission unless we are required to do so. We will take all reasonable care to keep your data secure and prevent unauthorised access to it.
8. International data transfers
Aquaterra Leisure has no intention to transfer any personal data outside of the UK. All offices and the web sites are physically in the UK.
9. Policy amendments
10. Relationship between Aquaterra Leisure and Bath & North East Somerset Council
Aquaterra Leisure manages the four leisure centres, two golf courses, the Bath Pavilion and the Riverside Function Suite that are owned by Bath & North East Somerset Council. Personal information recorded is stored on the Aquaterra Leisure membership database but is jointly controlled by both parties.
Where applicable and consent has been given members names and address are transferred to Bath & North East Somerset so that they can be sent the GET ACTIVE newsletter. The transferred personal data is then stored separately. There is no procedure for transferring updates between the separate GET ACTIVE and Aquaterra Leisure membership databases. If you wish to request a copy of the personal information stored or have any inaccuracies corrected relating to GET ACTIVE please address requests to Sport & Active Leisure Team, Trimbridge House, Trim Street, Bath, BA1 2DP.